Thursday, August 28, 2014

Another word for school=Jail

           I am studying in v STD in sarswathy vidyalaya. Earlier I was studying at a government school. It was very hard to mingle in saraswathy vidyalaya. Saraswathy vidyalaya is a very strict school. My old school was always filled with freedom. In my school I am a freedom fighter. After one year my father and mother told that they will change me into cotton hill. Just then I got a best friend named meenakshi who behaves just like me.   She reads a lot of books, she loves magic tree house books etc. I also do these all things. But I told I was OK with the school. And on the next year two of us where in two classes.  But we didn’t become upset. All the intervals we met in the ground we played together. We also exchanged magic tree house books. One day meenaksi’s class teacher found our business and she told not to do that anymore. But we continued doing that thing. One day when her mother went to parents meeting she asked the teacher that why you are shuffling? The teacher told her that the reason is that not to become thick friends. I got really angry about the school people and never ever join in a cbsc school.

No comments:

Post a Comment