Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The beutiful story I read. The Blue Umbrella

                                           
   


Yesterday I read one new book named “The Blue Umbrella “written by my favorite writer Ruskin Bond. He is a very nice writer. His specialty is he will explain every single thing in the story. I read almost all the famous stories which he written for kids. My favorite story of Ruskin Bond is “The blue umbrella”. It is the story of a girl in a poor village named Binya which gets a blue umbrella. When I am saying this you will think that what is in a blue umbrella? Everyone has an umbrella in different colors? No, in that village all peoples were so poor and they only have an umbrella in black color. So the village was a hilly village. So in all time tourists come for enjoyment there.


              One day one family came for tour. And they saw Binya. She was wearing a necklace made by tiger’s claw and one woman in the family got attracted in that. She told Binya that can you sell that necklace for me. I will give you 2 Rs. That time Binya shook her head. That time the woman told that I will give you 5 Rs. That time also Binya shook her head. The woman asked Binya what do you want then. Binya told to the woman that she wants her blue umbrella. After big argument between the family members the business fixed and Binya got her blue umbrella. She jumped with happy and ran away. She ran to the town with a very big joy. All people in the town were looking at her. They all got jealous of her especially Ram Bharosa. 
                             One day Binya came to Ram Bharosa’s shop for buying some toffee. That time the Ram Bharosa asked her that…it’s just of no use for you. It’s just a playing thing for rich ladies. So you can sell it to me and I will give you 5 Rs. Binya keep silents. 10 Rs he asked again. Binya keep silent’s again. 12 Rs he asked hopelessly. No I can’t Binya told. Then she ran to the uphill. One day in Ram Bharosa’s shop one boy was there for helping Ram Bharosa. Ram Bharosa told to the boy that can you get the umbrella for me if you are doing this means I will give you 12 Rs. He told ok. And one day he followed Binya to the prairie. She put her umbrella down and get into the grass searching of porcupine thorns. That time the boy took her umbrella and ran off. She followed him. On the way she met her brother Bijju and told him what happened. He ran and caught the boy and asked him who told you to do this. The boy told everything. And the next day from no one went to Ram Bharosa’s shop. One day Binya went Ram Bharosa’s shop and left her umbrella in his shop. He called Binya and told her that she left her umbrella. That time she told that you can take it with you. One day Binya was running that time the Ram Bharosa called her and gave her a nice claw necklace made by bear claw. This story is a very nice story. I suggest to everyone to read this story. It’s a good 
experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment